A carefully staged house can actually lead to your property spending less time on the market. Although it seems like a daunting task, there are a few clear-cut and simple techniques that every homeowner can implement:
- Depersonalize and get rid of clutter. You’ll want potential buyers to easily be able to visualize living in your current home.
- Deep dive and deep clean. Clean like never before – from your ceilings to your baseboards.
- Stage important rooms. The living room, kitchen, and master bedroom in particular should be set up with furniture to maximize space. A great tip for smaller rooms is to strategically hang a large mirror.
- Smells never sell. Get rid of odors if they are still lingering after cleaning, but don’t go overboard with scents.
- Make the best first impression. Be sure your entryway is appealing and clean, and your lawn is well-groomed. If your landscaping could use a re-vamp but you can’t spend the money, simply weeding and added a potted blooming plant near the front door will provide and work like a charm.
Effler Schmitt Company will take you through all of the necessary steps to sell! Experts in Toledo, Sylvania, Perrysburg, Holland, Rossford, and Maumee, and specializing in Ottawa Hills, we will work with you to make sure your home gets on and off the market fast. Contact the office with any inquiries at 419-537-1113 and email@example.com.