Real Estate is Essential
Real Estate is an essential business in Ohio, meaning that our offices remain open to serve our home buying and selling clients. Effler Schmitt Co. has continued to operate safely and effectively during these unprecedented times. As Ohio continues to follow social distancing guidelines, we at ESC continue to keep ourselves and our clients safe. Below are some of the changes that have been implemented to keep home buyers and sellers safe.
Effler Schmitt Co. continues to provide a safe home buying and selling experience under new protocols:
- Staff primarily working from home.
- Face to face meetings only when necessary, using phone, email, and text as first line of communication.
- Virtual video walkthroughs added to many of our listings.
- Clients driving separately to view properties with our Real Estate Agents.
- Maintaining social distancing recommendations.
- Masks, gloves, and booties worn when requested.
- In-house Photographer taking extra precautions when taking listing photos including wearing a mask and using hand sanitizer.
- Agents showing homes via Facetime if desired.
- Increasing our marketing endeavors across the board so our sellers get the most listing exposure.
- Accommodating requests from buyers, sellers, and clients to ensure everyone feels safe during the home buying process.
Additionally, the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) has changed some of their listing
regulations to make it easier for home buyers and sellers to view properties online.
- MLS Agent remarks have increased from 200 words to 400 words. -This allows Real Estate Agents to provide more descriptive details on listings and give more property details to prospective home buyers.
- MLS listing photos have increased from 36 to 50. -This allows Real Estate Agents to add more photos so home buyers can see even more of the homes they are interested in.
Up to Date Guidelines and Information
You can stay up to date with the latest guidelines during the pandemic by visiting the Centers for Disease Control website at https://www.cdc.gov/. The latest pandemic information for the State of Ohio, including the latest social distancing guidelines, can be found at the new State of Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 website https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home.
Current List of our Properties available for Virtual Video Walkthroughs-click on address to view video via YouTube.
- 2806 Falmouth Rd., Ottawa Hills (4 bed/2.1 bath, 2,666 sq. ft., offered at $379,900)
- 2125 Manchester Blvd., Ottawa Hills (4 bed/2.1 bath, 2,612 sq. ft., offered at $299,900)
- 2127 Orchard Rd., Ottawa Hills (5 bed/3.2 bath, 3,982 sq. ft. offered at $349,900)
- 2834 Pembroke Rd. Ottawa Hills (5 bed/4.1 bath, 2,902 sq. ft., offered at $449,900)
- 1 Stableside South, Ottawa Hills (3 bed/2.1 bath, 2,478 sq. ft. offered at $349,900)
- 2400 Underhill Rd., Ottawa Hills (5 bed/3.2 bath, 4,243 sq. ft., offered at $424,900)
- 3056 Valley View Dr., Ottawa Hills (5 bed/5.1 bath, 3,741 sq. ft., offered at $369,900)
- 2659 Westchester Rd., Ottawa Hills (5 bed/4.1 bath, 5,171 sq. ft., offered at $799,000)
For a full list of our available properties please click here.